Date:      Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:17:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Butschky <butsch1@comcast.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems with fxtv

Hi,

I just purchased a Hauppauge WinTV-GO-Plus and am trying to get it to work
with fxtv.  When the system boots, it recognizes the bktr device fine.
But, when I bring up fxtv, all I get on all the channels are static.  Note
that  I am using Comcast Super Basic cable service from the 21114 zip
code.  Is there something I need to do with the frequency mapping?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Butschky