Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:24:43 +0100
From:      Xinizul Xinizul <xinizul@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   amulecmd is openning adialog ?

Hello all.

I have installed amule-devel 2.0.0.rc7 in my FreeBSD 5.3-

I use to connect remmotely through SSH and I want to use amulecmd
command to inspect my aMule jobs.

I currently have the following problem I'd like somebody  help me to solve:

When I execute amulecmd within my putty session it fails running:

(amulecmd:883): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Is this behaviour right (I mean why should it open a display) ? If
not, how can I run amule in a pure text and command line based
interface?

Thantks a lot,

Xinizul