Date:      Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:50:54 -0800
From:      "Spiral Eyed Girl" <spiraleyedgirl@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More BSD/KDE Sound Problems

I got sound working correctly with my SoundBlaster Audigy MP3+, but I have a
problem with sound quality. It sounds hollow, like you are listening to
really loud headphones a few feet away from you.

Has anyone experienced this problem (with or without an audigy card), and do
you have any solutions? I know SBA support for freebsd is new, but I need to
know if I setup something wrong, or if it's just because support is new and
incomplete.

Thanks

S.