Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:05:07 +0100
From:      Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PCI passthrough support for VGA devices in VirtualBox on FreeBSD

VirtualBox can... I'm assuming you mean the FreeBSD port can't.

In this case I would need a Windows Guest, but its a laptop and I still
wan't to use the OS.

I'm aware of the other options, and there's also KVM but I want the host to
be FreeBSD.

Xen could be an option, since its a laptop and I still want to use the host
os, maybe its the most suited!

I would go the bhyve path but has you said and very well only works for
Linux, not windows!

Anyway the main question is is if FreeBSD port of Vbox supports this, or if
there's any work done or planned for this.

Thanks