Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:07:49 +0200 (CEST)
From:      BOUWSMA Beery <freebsd-misuser@netscum.dyndns.dk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        mich@freebsdcluster.org, John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, imp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildworld error

[This is an IPv6-only e-mail address, if you have any need to
 respond to this and send me a copy but do not have IPv6-
 capability, strip out the obvious part of the address, but I
 follow the list archives so no need to mail me]

> > /usr/src/lib/libc/net/gethostbydns.c: In function `gethostanswer':
> > /usr/src/lib/libc/net/gethostbydns.c:392: `buflen' undeclared (first use

> It looks like that has been fixed in revison 1.36 of gethostbydns.c.

Hmmm, I see that gethostbydns.c and getnetbydns.c got deltas in the
most recent cvsup I did, but I had hacked around these problems an
hour or two earlier and also found I needed to hack on name6.c, with
one `buflen' and an `obp'...  Maybe I still need to update again, but
just to be safe, I'm cc'ing the committer of the other two deltas

thanks
barry bouwsma