Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:04:00 +0000
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use my laptop as a link between 2 other boxes

I cannot get my wife's iBook to find my wireless hub.  The next best idea is
to install 2 cards in my laptop, with one wireless connecting to the
gateway, and the other one connected to the iBook.

How would I go about setting up the laptop to forward packets from the iBook
to the gateway?  Is it just as simple as gateway_enable in rc.conf?

The only catch would be the wired interface would be dhcp when at work, but
statically assigned when at home functioning in this gateway role.

jm