Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:30:08 +0100
From:      Adriaan de Groot <adridg@cs.kun.nl>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The return of threading errors in ogg123

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 20:29, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 February 2004 01:33 am, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > The problem doesn't trigger as often or as easily as it used to - I'm
> > trying libc_r now to see if that makes a difference, as well.
>
> I'm currently suspicious of the implementation of signal delivery and
> return handling for unrelated reasons.  It is possible that its also

libc_r seems solid as a rock; libpthread can play ok for a while but seems =
to=20
bail as soon as there is some load on the system. libpth doesn't work at al=
l,=20
missing a pthread_push_create symbol. Any gdb trickery I can use on the cor=
e=20
files to get more useful information out of them over the short bt?

=2D-=20
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
                     Would you like a freem?