Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:51:21 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: isic0 not found at 0x340

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 10:03:09AM +0200, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> >From the keyboard of Christoph Kukulies:
>
> > Thanks again. isic0 is being found now. I can't get a connection yet
> > though it is dialed out and charged.
> >
> > When I'm trying to ping the external site, BTW, I'm getting a 'no buffer
> > space available' very soon, requiring a reboot.
>
> Everything looks good. Your ISDN setup seems to work pretty well, so i
> think you have a routing problem:

Hellmuth and others, I'm clueless at the moment.
When I want to connect to a host that is reachable through the
default route (ipr0) isdnd dials out but watching
tcpdump -i ipr0 I see no packets going through the
interface. I've disabled IPDIVERT and IPFIREWALL also.
(It may be though that my tcpdump doesn't match
3.2 - difficult to upgrade at the moment, but maybe I'll
make sure that I have a matching tcpdump)

What else could I do (debugging, tracing or whatever)?