Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:54:40 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        "A. Samer" <asamera@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trying to configure Xorg on a sparc laptop runing FreeBSD 8.0

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:24 AM, A. Samer <asamera@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to configure Xorg on a sparc laptop runing  FreeBSD 8.0, and i
> have some problems with the display , i get it splitted in 4 parts, like a
> mirror   . I am sure that someone   found a solution to this issue.   Would
> you mind to give me some help  ?
> *

Are you running an xinitrc script? Part of that looks like xterminals from
twm but can't tell so.

Others will want you to show you those scripts and maybe your
/var/log/Xorg.0.log.

Have you tried running a different window manager +/or Desktop from the
command line?

These are only suggestions. More experienced members may have better ones.