Date:      Thu,  1 Jul 2004 12:13:44 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   net/skype

Does anyone have skype working on Current?  The instant messaging
works fine for me and I'm able to call, be called, and seemingly
establish a voice/ip connection but it doesn't make it through
to my sound card although it works great on everything else.  I
do get:
kernel: linux: pid 90727 (skype): ioctl fd=20, cmd=0x5016
('P',22) is not implemented

I don't know if that could be the problem.  If someone does have
it working, I'll keep fiddling with it.

Thanks,

ed

Todays current and built skype today with all new linux
emulation.