Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:34:18 +0100
From:      "Siegbert Baude" <Siegbert.Baude@gmx.de>
To:        "Petar Markov" <dzi_bourgas@bse.bg>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Viruswall (was: Help me)

Hi Petar,

> My name is Petar Markov. I am system administrator. But I am beginner for
BSD :(
> I want to install FreeBSD on one of the computer in our firm and set up it
for Firewall and Viruswall.

> I want how install firewall and NAT. But I DON'T know how install
viruswall... Maybe I must install
> Proxy server first and then install software who will chek all e-mail
messages and web ....

I don?t know your viruswall program, but have a look in the mailing-list
archive on
http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html#mailinglists

There was a discussion about virus-checking on FreeBSD-servers some weeks
ago. Try "anti-virus" as search term for example.
Hopefully some other guy can help further, if you try a more explicit

Ciao
Siegbert