Date:      Fri, 2 Dec 2011 19:01:05 +0300
From:      Jake Roberts <jake.roberts@premiumlinkadvertising.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Brief Inquiry about freebsd.org

Hello,

 I'm interested in placing a text link on your page: http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/networking.html

  The link would point to a page on a website that is relevant to your page and may be useful to your site visitors.   We would be happy to compensate you for your time if it's something we're able to work out.

The best way to reach me is through a direct response to this email. This will help me get back to you about the right link request. Please let me know if you're interested, and if not thanks for your time.

 Cheers!

 Jake Roberts