Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 1996 07:44:54 +0400 (MSD)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        fhackers@jraynard.demon.co.uk (James Raynard)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Two queries (libcompat.so and timedef())

> 2. timedef(). We have colldef() for LC_COLLATE and mklocale() for
>    LC_LOCALE, but apparently nothing for LC_TIME. However, there seems to
>    have been a colltime() at one time which was removed about 6 months
>    ago. What would be involved in writing one?

Please, don't point to programs as to functions, it can be confusing...
What we have right now:

LC_CTYPE -> mklocale
LC_COLLATE -> colldef
LC_TIME -> timedef (/usr/src/share/timedef)

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -