Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 14:57:08 -0500
From:      Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@louie.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with DHCP setup!

I'm desprately trying to get a bunch of W95 machines to talk to my
FBSD 2.2-current box via DHCP.  I'm just not having any luck at this.
Maybe the documentation is too spartan for my tastes, maybe I'm just
an idiot (your choice), but I just can't get it to work.

Have any of my FreeBSD brothers and sisters gotten this to work?  If
so, could you please share your trade secrets with me?

I don't care whether I use wide dhcp or bootp with dhcp patches, just
as long as it works.  What I need to do is give out ip address based
on the MAC hardware address.  If anyone has gotten this to work,
please send me some samples.  I will be forever indebted to you.

Thanks in advance...

        --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos          % - %   "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu     % - %    thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu   % - %    drives my desires."    (8