Date:      Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:44:54 -0400
From:      Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
Subject:   Re: portmanager, amavis install problem

On Jun 27, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Bart Silverstrim wrote:

> There seems to be a dependency loop occuring on our server when trying
> to do an upgrade; is there a way to force the update and rebuild
> dependencies?  Below is a snippet of output (please let me know if
> more of the update info is needed...)

<snip>

I tried updating just the p5-spamassassin module and it would halt on
trying to rebuild a dependancy; it was suggesting a deinstall/reinstall
of the perl module.  I did, then it would stop on a different one.
After about five manual deinstall/reinstalls of p5 modules, it rebuilt
without error, but now in the amavis logs I notice:

TROUBLE in check_mail: mime_decode-1 FAILED: Error reading: Resource
temporarily unavailable at (eval 57) line 153, <GEN8> line 2.

in checking some messages.  Any ideas on what to rebuild from this?