Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:09:24 -0400
From:      "Lisandro Grullon" <lisandro.grullon@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AD3RTLANG daughter card not detected under FBSD 7

Dear all,
I have been busy this summer. Just got a new board (Mini-ITX) for a
firewall project, I got the add-on module call "AD3RTLANG". The board
is working ok, yet I am experiencing difficulties getting the 3 NIC
module working, any ideas if there is any support on this particular
module. I am aware that FBSD 7 support realtek controllers using the
rl re kernel modules. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance.