Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 05:04:11 +1000
From:      obituary <c9710216@atlas.newcastle.edu.au>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with cvsup

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> What version of CVSup do you run? If it's not 16.0, upgrade to 16.0,
> or make sure you run cvsup with the '-P m' option (*not* '-m'; there
> is no such option.)

It's version 16.0.  The -m I specified was an natd switch telling it to
"try to keep the same port number when altering outgoing packets".  I
thought the default behaviour may have been confusing CVSup.

> Do you run a clean kernel, or do you have any patches? There are SYN
> rate limiting patches floating around which are known to badly break
> the TCP/IP stack.

No patches here.  It's a clean 3.2-RELEASE kernel built from the
distribution CD sources.

-jake (obituary)			  Powered by FreeBSD
c9710216@atlas.newcastle.edu.au		http://www.freebsd.org