Date:      28 Feb 2003 12:41:46 -0500
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: konsole causes DRI to fail

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 11:13, Adam wrote:
> The only thing I
> wonder about is whether or not this is a konsole-specific problem, or is
> the problem likely to pop up in other KDE applications?

Well, it seems that konsole is not the only application causing this
problem. I did not launch konsole at all during this WM session, and
when I reloaded the WM I got the same DRI error.

Any idea how to 'clear' this DRI error without rebooting? The machine is
also running multiple server daemons, and users get very angry with me
if I keep kicking them off to reboot. ;c

--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>