Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:06:55 +0200
From:      "siddharth seth" <sidharth.seth@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem using netgear Wireless PCI card on Ultra Sparc 5

Hi

I am running FreeBSD 6.1 on Ultra Sparc 5. I am trying to get my
Netgear PCI based Wireless lan card to work on my system .

The system doesnot boot when the card is plugged into the PCI slot. If
I switch on the power supply, nothing happens and I donot get any
display. The card has to be removed to let the system to boot.

I donot understand if it is a problem with the BIOS or with FreeBSD. I
have tried changing the pci detection sequence in the bios but still
it doesnot boot with the card in the slot.

Any help with this will be much appreciated.

Cheers

--
Siddharth Seth