Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 08:58:58 +0200
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To:        jkoshy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Update Grace port?

----------

Hi!

 =

 > Hi Lars,
 > =

 > I noticed that Grace is now at v5.1.0.  Would you care to upgrade
 > the port?  =

Thanks for the notice, but at the moment I'm still very busy up to =

the end of this month. However I will have a look at it, but the
I'm using it in a "production environment" for my PHD, and the last =

time I migrate I have had sometimes a lot of trouble. So it's better =

to test it extensively ;-)

Regards

Lars

-- =

E-Mail:                                 \  Lars K=F6ller (Unix Sysadmin)
  Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE           \  Computing Center
  lkoeller@cc.FH-Lippe.DE                   \  University of Bielefeld
PGP-key:                                      \  Germany
  http://www.pgp.net/pgpnet/www-key.html        \  Tel: +49 521 106 4964
----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org -------------=