Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:16:26 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Marc Dodsworth <marcd@tpg.com.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

Hello,

- FreeBSD is extremely powerful for situations mentioned below
- For your proxy/web server product try the following solutions :-

 - Web Server (Apache_1.3.11) is the latest I believe (cost - nothing)
 - Proxy (Squid 2.1)  (cost - nothing)

Others might include :-

 - Third party software from NetMax. (do a search for netmax) or find out more
about netmax on the linuxexpo in Sydney. (as a recall tpg as pops in sydney,
melbourne, brisbane) (cost - $500 approx)

Yes a P200 with 64 can work well the Apache/Squid.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au