Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:20:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@Mlink.NET>
To:        "James R. Shrenk" <dionysos3@crosswinds.net>
Cc:        Marc Silver <marcs@icon.co.za>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with ppp.linkup

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, James R. Shrenk wrote:

: Another option you have is simply to keep fetchmail running all the time.
: Don't worry about getting it running just when you run ppp.  It will run
: quietly in daemon mode 24/7 regardless of your connection.

Yup, that's how I do it =)

: :)
:
: James

[...]

Matt

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation.