Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:09:56 -0600
From:      "Joesh Juphland" <part_lion@hotmail.com>
To:        forrestc@imach.com
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: flash disk in 2.5" HDD form factor ? needed...

Well, I would like the unit to not have a compact flash card _already_ in
it, therefore I could plug any size sandisk I want to in it.  Currently I
like to use 128meg sandisk CF units...but as I say, I would like it to just
be an adaptor that I can plug any sandisk (or microdrive, I suppose, but
that's off topic :)

thanks.