Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:25:17 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        "Schmidts" <elixr@corpdial.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

"Schmidts" <elixr@corpdial.co.za> writes:

> Hi
> Please would you remove my email address from your mailing list. Thank you.
> Kind regards
> Bernadette

How about if you learned to read and understand your subscription
welcome message and the mailing list messages and every footer of every
mail, rather than pissing off and annoying every innocent kind soul who
is so kind as to post here but has no power over your subscription?

If you cannot understand this: