Date:      Tue, 27 May 2008 10:00:30 +0000
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E9bastien_Morand?=" <seb.morand@gmail.com>
To:        karel@lovetemple.net, hopet@ics.muni.cz
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gnat-gcc-4.3.0_3, xmlada and libaws

Hi Guys,

I fouond out your name in the FreeBSD ports search web page. I'm
currently a new interested user in Ada, and success install xmlada aws
and gcc-4.3 compiling from scratch under linux and FreeBSD. I'll be
happy to be of any help about the portage under FreeBSD of:
- XMLADA compiling under gnat 4.3 (require gnat 4.1 from now)
- AWS 2.3 under gnat 4.3

Other Ada Library if it can be of any use for users.

Hope you could help me to create port, create the required patched of
the sources and manage all that stuff.

Sebastien