Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:29:47 -0600
From:      mandrews@fd9ns01.okladot.state.ok.us
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Great job! now, about that printer ...

My respects and compliments to the FreeBSD team on a wonderful job.
Now if I can just get the hardware to stop throwing bogus page faults,
etc. ...

Meanwhile, I'd like to be able to print, and find no support for the Canon
BJC-7000-series printers. I know I can get bits to my BJC-7000, because
the pilot lamp flickers when I cat a file to the parallel port. Getting it
actually make marks on paper is a different proposition, though, and
I'm not to that point yet.

Any pointers/URLs, etc?

TIA

--