Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:33:35 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Stylesheet and large displays

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

On my system there are a couple of display issues with the main
webpage.

See=20

  http://obsecurity.dyndns.org/main.png

First, the text only takes up about 1/3 of the width of the display
(2048x1536 pixels).  This makes for readability problems on some pages
that are attempting to display a lot of information (e.g. cvsweb).

Secondly, the header overflows, perhaps because I have to use 24-point
fonts in order for firefox to display them as large as 12-point should
be (i.e. it's probably not using the correct dpi settings, although
KDE applications do).

Kris

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e--