Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:34:33 +0100
From:      Josef El-Rayes <j.el-rayes@daemon.li>
To:        mawa <mawa@shaw.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: screen problems

mawa <mawa@shaw.ca> wrote:
> How to set up my screen on Compaque 1245 for best dislpay resolution?

hi mawa!

nice to see you using freebsd. to getting best support
you should use the correct mailinglist for your questions/problems,
as we have a certain mailinglist for each topic,
where people, who are interested in this certain
topic, there you will find better help.

this is the list for discussions/questions about
freebsd documentation issues.

i think you are more interested in this mailinglists:
generic questions: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
x11 issues: freebsd-x11@freebsd.org

for a detailed list about mailinglists available at
freebsd.org, and 3rd party mailinglists, have
a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

greets, josef