Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:53:59 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Maxim Konovalov <maxim@macomnet.ru>
To:        Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re[2]: docs/67893: [patch] boot(8)'s -m description is insufficient.

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, 23:44+0200, Daniel Gerzo wrote:

> Hello Doug,
>
> Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 11:40:31 PM, you wrote:
>
> > My understanding is that when something is committed to HEAD, the
> > state of the PR should be changed to patched, and then closed when
> > the fix is MFC'ed, is that no longer the case, or is my
> > understanding wrong?
>
> I would say, that it's still the way you wrote, but I noticed that
> not all commiters follow this rule :/
>
> (FYI i'm not commiter, so I might be wrong, although I recall reading
> that somewhere, possibly on /internal/ pages.)

Send a complain to core@ and they remove my commit bit from access ;-)

Actually, I don't get it as a strict rule.  I used to use "patched"
state as an MFC reminder for the critical from my POV PRs.  For all
other I have different mechanism.

And trust me, I don't forget to MFC this change to RELENG_6.

--
Maxim Konovalov