Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 10:29:26 -0400
From:      "Michael A. Smith" <msmith@code-fu.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD->Solaris

> Ah, sorry, Dan (and all).  I didn't make myself clear.  It's the FreeBSD
> side I'm good at - well, better - and, yes, I do have Greg's book - paid
> for itself within a week.  It's the Solaris side I need help with.

I've found Mark G. Sobell's A Practical Guide to Solaris (ISBN:
0-201-89548-X) a great resource. It's almost as good as Greg's book!

I't got a introductory section and an advanced section. Good coverage of
shell programming and a good Solaris reverence in the back.

--
Michael A. Smith -- Programmer at Large
Phone:703-625-5732