Date:      Tue, 06 Jul 2004 23:39:32 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        current@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   any users of the fla(4) left ?

I would like to hear from any users of the fla(4) driver who plan
on using the disk-on-chip DIL devices with FreeBSD 5.x.

I belive that the driver currently does not support any shipping
devices from M-systems, but have not received the necessary development
kit (nor testing devices) from M-systems despite several requests.

Unless any remaining users and I together can get M-systems to play
their part, support for the fla(4) driver will not be in 5-stable.

The current support in 4-stable will remain.

Poul-Henning