Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <cwt@networks.cwu.edu>
To:        Tim Clewlow <tim1timau@yahoo.com>
Cc:        jylefort@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which "linux emulation" works with which programs or the inverse?

Thanks; this works really well.
I was also able to get graphics/linux-adobesvg working with a couple of
minor adjustments:

 	LICENSE.txt is put by the port into
 	/usr/local/share/doc/linux-adobesvg, but the plugin will look for it in
 	/usr/local/lib/linux-adobesvg.  It needs to be manually copied in
 	order for the plugin to prompt you to accept the license.

 	nspluginwrapper -v -i /usr/local/lib/linux-adobesvg/libNPSVG3.so

Regards,
-Chris