Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 18:18:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      jhuerta@kinam.lcs.mit.edu (Jair Huerta)
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   help

 hi we are a group of students from mexico, and we are studying
computer scienst, and we have a project about UNIX , we have to build
a little computer net with six computers hooked by the serial port, by
the parallel port,and  by network cards so the problem it is that we are
not very familiar with the unix programming enviroment, so we have some
problems with the parallel port and the network cards, and we'l be glad
to recive some help about how to program this devices under unix, because
 we have to program a ftp service for our net and a talk srvice to, and this
services have to work using this ports so we accept all kinds of help and
refernces for doing this job, if you have something send us a mail to
redes2@kinam.ens.uabc.mx