Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:15:05 +0000
From:      vittorio <vdemart1@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   jail & 127.0.0.x howto

Under freebsd 6.1 I set up an apache 2.0 server in a jail working on fxp0
10.155.1.10 and aliased as 10.155.1.11. It works like a charme.

Now while IP 10.155.1.10 is a fixed IP address I've been assigned by my office
network administrator (it is also in the office DNS) the aliased IP address,
10.155.1.11, is an abuse of mine just for the sake of trying if the jail
worked.

Because I'm entitled to have  ** one** fixed IP only, I wonder how I can use
the 127.0.0.x adddresses to setup the jail for apache, as I found suggested,
better "hinted", googling. A step by step example would be very helpful.
How to set up the jail using the internal addresses?

Ciao
Vittorio