Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:02:07 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: user friendly creation of CDs (was: Re: patches for tosha?)

Yes, I tried gcombust and opted for the command line approach

gcombust looks great ;however, I expect for user firiendly land
less knobs for instance:

burn iso 9660 cd
Select files or directories
type of CD : CD-R , CD-RW

then pull the appropiate information for buffering and
optimal speed from a database.

You need something special to burn your CD ? pull out the "expert"
tab menus.

If I showed gcombust to Bettina , she would snap you
got to be kidding and I have to confess that she is right.
She already ask me is the system ready for you and I
had to respond sorry not quite there yet you will have
to wait about a week and she responded thats not
bad take your time . Sometimes being the hacker
of the house is not an easy task 8)

	Cheers

--

 Amancio Hasty