Date:      Thu,  3 Jul 97 19:18:24 -0700
From:      Manu Iyengar <iyengar@pscwa.psca.com>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        freebsd-install@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble with NICs while installing 3.0-970618-SNAP via FTP

Hmm, that is what it turned out to be. I had to give up my second serial
port to make all the IRQs work properly. The sound card was innocent. Thanks!

Two things about the install:
1) The bootstrap loader says the wrong thing for -cv? It says 'v' is for
config and 'c' is for verbose output.
2) Why does the install program clear the second vty when it comes up? Being
able to scroll up to catch the kernel boot messages is handy when
troubleshooting.

Thanks for your help! It's *way* cool to be able to install over the net.
FreeBSD rocks.

-mi