Date:      Tue, 23 May 100 11:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        troy@picus.com (Troy Settle)
Cc:        kline@tera.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running headless

According to Troy Settle:

> I've got 5 or 6 boxes running headless.  I don't do anything special with
> the kernel.

	Do you do anything to getty or anything else in /etc so
	that getty isn't continually trying to spawn a tty for
	the console?

	Seems to me that I got complaints trying to boot without
	a keyboard once...

	It'd be nice if I could move my othre CRT//keyboard away
	and boot without things blowing up (!)

	gary

--
                                   Gary Kline