Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:52:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, daniel_sobral@voga.com.br, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why so many steps to build new kernel?

list by

	How may people would we need to round up before you would be
willing to "block out a large chunk of time" and do an 'FS-101'. I am sure
I have a handful of people over here.  (me included) :-).  Do I need to do
a roll call ? ;-)

> I have to actually block out a large chunk of time to be able to do
> this in a way that isn't half-assed.  I'm a bit cautious here as well:
>
> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Analyst I  (509)-766-8873
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/