Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Environment-related exec or gmake bug on sparc64

In article <1050533611.98923.4.camel@healthy.bogus>,
Koop Mast  <einekoai@chello.nl> wrote:

> I build the ezm3 port and cvsup-without-gui on my Ultra 10.
> No problems encounterd, I ran 2 succesfuly tests runs on src/ and
> ports/.

*Great!*

I think something is screwy on panther.  While I was working on it
the other day, all of a sudden "vi" and "less" started complaining
that there was no terminal database.  Nobody else was active on the
machine, and there didn't appear to be an installworld in progress.
After a few minutes the programs mysteriously started working again.
Very weird.

Thanks a lot for the report!

> -Koop (sorry for the bad english)

Eh?  What bad english?? :-)