Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:07:41 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        Juha Korkiakangas <sfp2011@post.netlink.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: MasqDialer for FreeBSD?

   If it's just web browsing the 'doze boxes are doing you might have
a look at setting up the squid caching proxy www server. Dunno if it
would actually work but from what I've read it might be worth a shot
in your situation, especially if you have some "spare" hd space for
the squid cache(s).

--Ben Williams
mailto:received@email dot com

Quoting Juha Korkiakangas                                Tuesday, June 13, 2000