Date:      Tue, 05 Jan 1999 12:48:43 -0800
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        Bryce Newall <data@dreamhaven.net>, FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Strange device

The USB keyboard controller may allow you to plug in a keyboard the the USB
port.  My Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite (TM) keyboard (the one with the
remapped PgUp/Dn, Home, End, Delete, Insert, and Arrow keys) came with a PS/2 to
USB dongle, but when I discovered I couldn't boot by pressing the space bar like
usual I put the dongle back in the box.

--
Eric Hodel
hodeleri@seattleu.edu