Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 07:10:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        Kenny <kbranco@ma.ultranet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: System Administration

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Kenny wrote:

> If FreeBSD 2.1.5 has no support for my T1000, then where else can I dump
> to? I only have one hard drive.
>
> /Kenny

I use SAMBA to backup our server.  Its a pain but it works.
I create a shared folder on the win95 machine with the FTBU and I
use SAMBA to send my tar backups there.  Its not pretty since I
have to break my tar into pieces and send -n- delete them between
chunks but I got a full backup.

Jeremy Sigmon B.S. ChE                      |
Web Developer of the Robert C. Byrd Health  |            Use
Sciences Center of West Virginia University |          FreeBSD
           WWW.HSC.WVU.EDU                  |            Now
Graduate Student in Computer Science        |
Office : 293-1060                           |