Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:23:27 -0400
From:      Jung-uk Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maho NAKATA <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compile error with diablo-jdk16

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 10:35 pm, you wrote:
> diablo-jdk16 + openoffice.org on FBSD7 seem to be broken.
> (jdk16 is okay)

Actually I was expecting it.  OOo's Java loader matches JVM
vendor/release pair, not just release major number and fails because
diablo-jdk16 reports "FreeBSD Foundation" as JVM vendor now.
Previous Diablo JDKs were (mis)reporting "Sun Microsystems" as a
vendor.  I will add diablo-jdk16 support and send you a patch when I
find some free time. ;-)

Jung-uk Kim