Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:27:56 -0800
From:      "Peter/Los Angeles, CA" <peter@haloflightleader.net>
To:        "John Hanley" <jh_@yahoo.com>, "Keith J" <kjohnso8@columbus.rr.com>
Cc:        "Tom" <tom@uniserve.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.5 PRERELEASE - Call for testing

No!!!  We must continue the revolution!!!  Welcome to the revolution!!!
AAAAHHH!!!  Auto-neg/Auto-sense should be the only subject in this list for
the next 10 years until we resolve this issue.

Continue the fight laddies!!!  Arrgggh!!!  Fight for your right to
auto-negotiate.

Peter

PS
Was just kidding.  I started this thread, but it was just about a Samba
problem that didn't even have anything to do with layer 2 devices.  Anyway,
like I've posted before, the problem was solved, and the culprits were on
the application layer, not the data link.  No animals were harmed in the
creation of this email.