Date:      Thu, 05 Jul 2001 17:16:10 +0100
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JFS (was: The FreeBSD core team needs your help)

Jordan Hubbard wrote:

> From: Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: JFS (was: The FreeBSD core team needs your help)
> Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:38:08 +0100
>
> > All said, I would be interested in a JFS port for FreeBSD ....
>                                      ^ doing
>
> You missed a crucial word in that sentence there. :)

Touche!

Hmm... I'll see what I can clobber together something tonight... If I
can get something to compile, I could have a play.

Step two is to grab a old DASD... Create a JFS partition on it with me
ol'rusty OS/2 box and see if I can read ;)

I wonder if something like the LVM should be ported first of all...

--
ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670