Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:13:53 +0200
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smbfs + libiconv problems

Anton Yudin schrieb:,

> smbfs (as dynamic module or built-in). I successfuly use character sets
> recoding feature. But every directory
> with russian encoding looks like they are empty (really they are not empty).
> is this a known bug?

I have the same problem,  downgrading the kernel don't help.
Direcotory based functions does encoding well,
but the file accees itself must be in the codepage of the server.

kind regards Dirk

- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany
- [dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org],[dirk.meyer@guug.de],[dinoex@FreeBSD.org]