Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:43:14 -0500
From:      Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu>
To:        Fredrik Hallenberg <hallon@debian.org>, "Martin J. Laubach" <mjl@netbsd.org>, mark@openbsd.org, gnome@freebsd.org, fcrozat@mandrakesoft.com, kloczek@pld.org.pl, Mads Martin Jorgensen <mmj@suse.de>, alexl@redhat.com
Subject:   New Dia release

Hi!

This mail is just to let you know that there's a new version of Dia
available, version 0.92.  If you're not maintaining Dia for your respective
distribution anymore, please let me know, so I can contact the right person.

-Lars

--=20
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| H=C3=A5rdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I   |------------------------=
----
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire  | what's with the handbas=
ket?