Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:47:02 +0200
From:      Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net.il>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot process, kernel.conf, and "di" commands

di = disable interface (or the like)

Remember when you installed, and you disabled devices in that black
screen? Remember you told installation to save the changes? Well,
these are the commands it put in the kernel.conf script to always
disable these devices. If you removed these devices from your kernel,
you can remove the appropriate lines from the file. If there are
devices there you DO want, remove them from that file too.

--
Oren Sarig
sarig@bezeqint.net.il