Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2009 04:34:57 +0530
From:      manish jain <invalid.pointer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with installing curl/xine

Hi all,

I was trying to install xine on my FreeBSD 7.1 system. At one point, it came
up with an options dialog (curses-based) where I enabled GNU TLS. Since
then, xine stops compilation with the following error :

curl-7.19.2 may use GNU TLS only if OpenSSL support is disabled.
Error code 1

I checked the Makefile in /usr/port/ftp/curl but could not figure out any
way to disable either GNU TLS or OpenSSL support. So in the current
situation, I cannot install curl and therefore cannot install xine.

Can somebody please help me get out of this situation ?

Thanks in advance
Manish Jain
invalid.pointer@gmail.com