Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 1996 14:23:31 +0900 (JST)
From:      Gabor Kondorosi <kondor@po.cc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Motif & others

Dear Webmaster,

Please, let me ask some questions on FreeBSD & XFree86. I have checked
the FAQ and the selected man pages but I couldn't find answer to any of
them. If it's my mistake, please, forgive me.

Anyway:

1. What's the relation (if any) between FreeBSD and BSD/OS? Do they have
the same historical roots perhaps?

2. Does the FreeBSD-kernel support multicast routing? Does the (latest)
package contain "mrouted"?

3. Is Motif available to FreeBSD (XFree86)?

Thanks for your kind help.

Regards,

* Gabor KONDOROSI M.Sc.        Dpt. of Petrology & Geochemistry
         Eotvos Lorand University, Muzeum krt. 4/a, H-1088 Budapest, Hungary.
* Present address:  Yamaguchi University International House
  1677-1 Yoshida, Yamaguchi City, 753 Japan.        Tel.: +81 (0) 839-33-1828
* E-mail: kondor@po.cc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp (until 31st March, 1997)
          kondor@iris.elte.hu (permanent)